Teilen | 

Kings of Leon

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 245

BeitragKings of Leon

Last night I went out to support fellow Nashville natives, Kings of Leon. They were so incredible. They are TRUE artists. Their voices are so incredible and they are extremely humble. I really hope that it isn't just apart of the act. He constantly thanked the fans and his family. The entire band is related which I think is such a blessing. Nothing is better than sharing success with the ones you love. They make Tennessee so proud! Unfortunately I missed the first act "The Whigs" because I was running a bit late. Before I got on the plane to go back to LA I got a call from my friend Carter inviting me to go see KoL with some friends. My flight landed at 6:30 and he was picking me up at 7:15! I took probably the quickest shower of all history and I rocked the no make-up look haha! I did what I do best and took a bunch of eye liner and smeared it around my face ha! I wish I could've looked a bit better because at the concert I ran into Justin Timberlake! He is such a sweet guy and he is ALSO from Nashville! SMALL WORLD! ( I try to act all cool but I was totally star struck)

After I got home from the concert my best friend Mandy picked me up and we went and hung out at Tiffany Thorton's with Demi and some other friends. I also saw David Henry who I haven't seen in a while so that was cool. I've missed Demi so much while she's been away on tour! It was so good to see her again!

With all that said I had a good first night in LA! I miss Tybee very much and I can't wait to go back and visit. But until then I have great friends and family to keep me going and of course YOU GUYS!

XO, Miley
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://mileycyruscommunity.forumieren.com
Diesen Eintrag verbreiten durch: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Kings of Leon :: Kommentare

Keine Kommentare.

Kings of Leon

Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Miley Cyrus Community :: Miley Cyrus :: MileyWorld- Miley´s Blog-
Gehe zu: