EURE MILEY CYRUS COMMUNITY

StartseiteFAQSuchenMitgliederNutzergruppenAnmeldenLogin

Teilen | 

“Are You A Superstar” Contestant Meets Miley!!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 245

Beitrag“Are You A Superstar” Contestant Meets Miley!!

Miley brought her “Wonderworld” tour to Philadelphia Wednesday night. In the front row was one of our very own “Are You A Superstar” Contestants, Sabrina Carpenter!! Finally face to face with her idol, she was also interviewed by local news (you can check out that out clicking the link below!!)

The contestants are defintely starting to become local and even international celebs, as Sabrina even has her own fan page on Facebook. “I started to get friends from China and stuff. I really thought that was awesome and I’m really just grateful to be where I am and it’s really exciting.” How Cool!

As the competition heats up in the next round with “Favorite Diva” as the category, the video and vocals are going to really be kicked up a knotch!
Just like the Miley—Sabrina said, “Hopefully someday maybe at a little girl’s birthday party they’ll have my music on and that would just be an awesome feeling.”

You never know. We wish all 4 girls; Amy, Sabrina, Emily and Kristen the best of luck!! So make sure you vote next round, it’s up to all of you fans!!

INTERVIEW
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://mileycyruscommunity.forumieren.com