Teilen | 

Happy New Year!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 245

BeitragHappy New Year!

Hey everyone! So i'm a little late on the 'Happy New Year' thing, but better late than never i always say! So far this year has been a lot like the last one.. busy busy busy!! We started filming again as soon as I got home from Nashville. Last week was so fun! We had some special guests on the show that i'm sure ya'll will be totally excited about! But I'm not going to spill the surprise yet.

I just got back from the Golden Globes last night.... it was my first time to go! I was loving seeing some of my friends and meeting new people. I was totally honored to be there, ESPECIALLY to be a nominee! Afterwards I came home and watch a movie with my big sister, and ended up falling asleep before the end (oooooops). But it was nice to spend quality time with her!

One more thing!! I added a new category to the OFFICiAL PICTURES! It's called Miley's Photobooth, and it's a bunch of personal pics of mine that i've taken and want to share with ya'll! I'll update it as much as I can and I hope you enjoy the silly moments I catch in pictures too!!

Peace out!

Miley
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://mileycyruscommunity.forumieren.com