Miley Cyrus Community
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

EURE MILEY CYRUS COMMUNITY

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Great day =]

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 245

Great day =] Empty
BeitragGreat day =]

Laying in bed after a day full of awesomeness! At like 12:30 I went and had sushi with my big sister Brandi and her room mate Kirsten! It was so nice to catch up with the girls! We talked about everything. Tybee, Love, Music, Family, "Friends", LA..... Literally everything. After that we went to the Army Surplus store and I got 2 rockin' hats and a pair of aviators! I love thrift shopping! After that we hit up Coffee Bean and then picked up mama and went and got our nails done! I totally dropped a polish and it exploded everywhere! So embarrassing! Anyhooo my dad's b-day is on Tuesday and he will be out of town so we had a little party for him tonight. While mommy cooked pasta Brandi cleaned my closet from top to bottom. Only Branderz can make a chore fun! We laughed non-stop. I did a "jean fashion show" for her and got rid of A TON of pants! I think I might write a thank you letter to a few different brands that I discovered in my closet. There are very few designers who stay true to sizes. I am sorry but some of these jeans are soooo wrong. Since when is a 26 like a triple 0. Not chill. After that we had dinner with the family which was so cool! It was so weird ALL OF US in the same kitchen at the same time! We are rarely even in the same country! Once dinner was over and daddy opened his gifts Brandi, Mandy, and I went and hung out with some friends at the Warped Tour wrap party! Super cool to run into some old friends and of course make new ones. NOW... i am safe and sound under the covers in my comfy bed! Time to get some sleep! Tomorrow I do a photo-shoot all day for the new Miley and Max stuff for next season! So excited! I love you all! XO, MILEY
Nach oben Nach unten
https://mileycyruscommunity.forumieren.com
Diesen Eintrag verbreiten durch: reddit

Great day =] :: Kommentare

Keine Kommentare.

Great day =]

Seite 1 von 1