Miley Cyrus Community
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

EURE MILEY CYRUS COMMUNITY

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

layin around

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 245

layin around Empty
Beitraglayin around

Been laying around sick alllll day! When I first got home I took and nap and then one of my bestfriends brought me a Panera sandwich and we did a bible study! After that I went and saw my amazing doctor who gave me the bad news that I have strep throat- BUMMER! Brandi, being the rad big sis she is came and laid in bed with me and we listened to music. Now I'm hangin with my mommy doing arts and crafts and taking pics of what we make and sending em to my dad who is WAY to far away from me right now! I wish he was home! I always love hanging with my daddy and drinkin' ovaltine with him when I'm sick! We made him this HUGE sign that says "WE MISS YOU" He was so stoked! He misses his girls too! Now I am sitting on the couch with my 13 year old rescue dog Fluke! I found her outside a Wal-Mart parking lot in a cardboard box in the middle of a hurricane in 1996! I was on tour with my dad and Fluke was the last one and so daddy said I could keep her! When I was little "Fluke" was my favorite movie so thats where she got her name! She is the sweetest dog ever! She's much older now and is starting to have a hard time getting around and her eye sight isn't the greatest but it hasn't effected her heart. I swear when I got home she could vibe that I was sick she came right up to me and handed me her paw and started licking my hands. NOW, I think I'm gonna go snuggle with Mommy and Brandi and watch "Catch and Release" and then possibly "Titanic" HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! PLLLLEASSEE KEEP MY HEALTH IN YOUR PRAYERS! GOTTA GET BACK ON MY FEET AND START REHEARSING FOR TOUR AGAIN!

XO, MILEY

layin around 165410

OH PS IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE CHECK OUT MY NEW RECORD IN WAL-MART!
Nach oben Nach unten
https://mileycyruscommunity.forumieren.com
Diesen Eintrag verbreiten durch: reddit

layin around :: Kommentare

Keine Kommentare.

layin around

Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Miley Cyrus Community :: Miley Cyrus :: MileyWorld- Miley´s Blog-
Gehe zu: